Today I sorted out a few more clothes that the monster doesn’t fit in any longer. And while I put them into their box, I found these shoesies again:
Being so small (9 cm from toe to heel), Yannick only wore them for a few weeks, first with socks, then without.
I essentially followed the instructions from this blog post but changed the pattern to this:
I guess the original didn’t seem challenging enough, especially the ears did not make it any easier 😛
The shoesies were originally meant as cats, but occasionally mistaken for mice and bears… But no matter what they are, I am pretty proud of them!