Quilting experiments

For over a year I have wanted to make a cover for the headboard of our bed… Last night, I finally revived this project by finalizing the pattern and starting to cut the pieces. As a pretty detail I would like to quilt this cover. However, as I have never quilted before, I felt that a practice piece was needed. And as I didn’t want to just use some throw-away-scraps, I recently made this little padded zipper pouch for the Kobo that I got for Christmas and experimented with a leafy pattern that I think will look great on our bed as well.

1601_Quilting-experiments_01

Can’t wait to scale the process up tonight when the monster is snoozing! Will keep you updated how my “real” quilting project is going… 😉

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *